according to HOAI 1-9
We carry out all service phases according to HOAI 1-9.
Our main areas are:
- Mixed use
- Neighborhood development
- Residential and commercial construction
- Restoration / modernisation of listed buildings
- Revitalisation / renovation
- Participatory planning
- Urban consolidation
- Educational facilities
- Rural areas / agglomeration
Strategy & Cooperation Models
With METROPOLENHÄUSER, bfstudio-architekten has expanded the scope of an architect’s role to be more multifaceted. In addition to being developers, architects, and clients, they also function as cultural managers after the completion of a project and actively get involved with the socio-political dimension of architecture.
Tasks of project development:
- sustainable feasibility studies
- innovative financing models
- integrative and socially sustainable utilisation concepts
beyond architecture – curating as long-term commitment
Curating spaces after the completion of a building is about encouraging sustained use. By establishing a cultural platform, we expand the understanding of the role of architects.
This model has been implemented by bfstudio-architekten and the cultural platform feldfünf in the project METROPOLENHAUS am Jüdischen Museum .